We are looking for a talented registered dental assistant to join our upscale general and cosmetic group practice. We have been serving the community for more than 35 years and strive to give our patients an amazing experience.
We are searching for an enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deliver the highest quality care. Patient satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and hopefully it is to you as well.
We are fun and friendly and offer a very generous benefit package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Four day work week (Monday through Thursday). Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of RDA experience
- Must be a graduate from an accredited program
- Must have proper and current certifications
- Must be proficient with digital x-rays, making temporaries and impressions
- Must demonstrate professionalism as well as a strong work ethic
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Previous experience with Eaglesoft and digital imaging